Thursday, October 3, 2013

MELANCHOLY GRAD

Well, the day is finally here. The day we all have been waiting for. The day we get to graduate this god forsaken place we call high school. Everyone knew this day would come and it has been a tough road to get here. Some, such as me, wished it came a lot sooner and others probably thought it went by too fast. The four years I have been here have been tough, not only in school but in my personal life. You all of no idea what I have had to go through to get here. Enough about me. This is about us. To the lucky people who get to go off and experience college I wish you luck and I am envious of your opportunity. I may not get the chance to go to college but I can say that I had a memorable experience with my colleagues. I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope you all succeed in whatever it is you plan to achieve. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment