Monday, February 10, 2014

Launch

There are not many things that I find interest in or am intimately passionate about so when asked to choose something I had a hard time. I am interested in things that involve nature such as plants, the human mind, and space but making a career in these things is easier said than done. After several emails and talks with Dr. Preston, I ultimately decided to choose space but more specifically stars, black holes, time, the origins of us, and the Big Bang. I am not a math wiz so just that alone makes it complicated to study these things but I am hoping through using the tools I have this semester I can get on the right track to pursuing this field. In order to have no regrets by June I will have to learn a lot about my topics that I am interested in and figure out what I have to do to get a career in this field. I can impress others by showing what I have learned and doing whatever I can to the best of my ability. To make my idea a reality I will have to work hard to find out what kind of opportunities are available and how I can feel confident about what I want to do. I am not too positive on who will be in my network yet.

1 comment:

  1. Great topic - lots of interesting possibilities. I'd like to help in any way that I can if you'd care to join my learning network? :P

    ReplyDelete