Thursday, May 29, 2014

Acme

"No! Put that back right this second!"
"But mom it's mine I found it."
"Amethyst Rose Adler, put it back now. We don't have time for this. We were supposed to be at the museum to meet your father twenty minutes ago." "Fine," Amethyst walked back down the trail and knelt down to put the oddly fluorescent headdress back but instead of putting it on the ground, she put it in her backpack. She swiftly ran back up the hill and was greeted by her smiling mother. A short time there after they arrived at the museum and entered. "Where have you been? I've been waiting here for nearly half an hour."
"I'm sorry Robert. Somebody wouldn't put down this headdress thing they found in the woods today," Marceline said as she rolled her eyes towards Amethyst. "It's fine I just wish I knew you two were going to be running late so I didn't have to leave work so early."
"Can we see the reptiles first, Mommy?"
"We'll get there honey just be patient. We have all afternoon to see the museum." First they went to the American History part of the museum. (IN PROGRESS)

No comments:

Post a Comment