Monday, January 27, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

Life during high school is a lot more simple than life after high school. In high school you are required to go and most want to achieve good grades regardless of whether they pay for school or not. Life after high school, however, is more difficult because you have to pay for classes if you choose to go to college and you are far more inclined to get good grades because you have to pay to be there. Even if you don't go to college it is equally as difficult because you have to find a job (without a college degree) or you can join the military which is always a challenge. I think people always take their habits, good or bad, with them after graduation. Some might lose a few habits and some might gain a few. I personally will probably lose some because I will be moving to Colorado to go to college so living there will take some getting used to. I balance the things I want to do with the things I have to do by trying my hardest to get the things I have to do out of the way before doing the things I want to do. It is often easier said than done but until I find out a better way of going about it that is what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment